Juicy Chemistry claims to be India’s first complete product range to be certified as organic by Ecocert (France) in accordance with COSMOS, a globally recognised standard in the cosmetics industry. From product formulation and ingredient sourcing to filling and packaging, every aspect of Juicy Chemistry meets the most stringent criteria stipulated by COSMOS to safeguard consumers’ health as well as the health of our planet.
The brand offers products in the following categories:
- Face: Cleansers, toners, moisturisers, facial oils, eye creams and roll-ons, lip care, scrubs, face masks, dusting powders, makeup cleansers
- Body: Gourmet soaps, body wash, body moisturisers, bath and body oils, deodorants, body scrubs, bath salts, dusting powders
- Hair: Oils, masques, shampoos, conditioners
- Aromatherapy: Cold-pressed oils, essential oils, incense sticks
- Junior care: Baby body wash, baby butter cream, baby soap, diaper rash balm, baby massage oil
- Personal care accessories: Wooden comb, wooden spoon, soap dish, natural loofah, baby mitt
Intensive research into essential oils and traditional skincare ingredients forms the foundation of Juicy Chemistry’s products. The natural and sustainably sourced ingredients are devoid of chemicals or preservatives. As per the spokesperson, the company’s manufacturing processes and formulations are designed in a manner that leads to no harm to nature. The products are completely biodegradable. The packaging is minimal, biodegradable, reusable and recyclable.
The company has scouted the world to source various organic produce. For example, it has contract farming agreements with farmers in Bulgaria for organic rosewater, rose essential oil and hazelnut oil; the olive oil comes from Spain, chilli seed oil and fig seed oil from Turkey, green apple water from Serbia, matcha tea from Japan, and lemon from Italy. These are sourced fresh at the start of the season; once the crop is ready, they ship the consignment, never fly them down.
Presently, Juicy Chemistry products can be found on their own website and platforms such as Amazon, Myntra, MyTara, Nykaa, The Green Maven, Vanity Wagon and Purplle.